- Yanfly created a status menu! It’s really cool, check it out :D
- Atoa/Victor created an animated battler script! This one provides customization like Ramiro’s RBS and of course, like Yanfly Engine Melody! More customization for the win! The best part? It’s compatible with YEA! :D
- Yami has been making me test his CTB like crazy! After many bug reports, it works so nicely now <3
- Kread-Ex made a Skill Decay Script! While I have DOOOZEENSSS of ideas how to use it. I must hold back :(
- I have a new link! Candy Coded Response from infamous bon bon. He really has cool resources and tutorials! Check it out :D
And now the update for today is no other than Naia! (or Actor 4-6 for the purists XD ).
She’s really shy right now but I hope you enjoy!
Princess Princess News!
- Only two more maps to go for chapter 1! I love you Indrah for working on them ;v;
- Penta has been really nice enough to save me from graphical hell! She helped me with some sprites for some scenes! One of them is this! Unfortunately the best ones can’t be shown since they’re major spoilers :(
- Liberty helped me too! I just can’t post her sprite stuffs because it’s spoilerific!
- I also made a Naia alternate outfit that fits her Cut-In!
- Updated the database again with one of the most painful skills to use…I hope <_<;
8 thoughts on “Naia is not a kid!”
She’ll always be Naia. You were the first to user her >:O
Princess Princess has like, the biggest team for an RTP game ever. That’s awesome in and of itself.
Uh. Right. *goes to map the ice town and tries to pretend she was doing it already*
Yay, glad Princess Princess is coming along nicely. Can’t wait to hear more jokes on whether Sairen is a girl or a guy. Man I’m laughing just from remembering the ones in the trail version.
Maybe the biggest RTP project, but it uses the RTP in an excellent way.
So it’s great, even with RTP.