I’ve been getting this for a while now, mostly how to draw and fit it to the RTP. I’m just wondering how to do it.
- Should it be in a livestream session first then upload the video in youtube?
- Should it be a full voiced video instead and just uploaded?
- Should it be a written tutorial?
Another thing I was thinking:
- Do you have a tablet or do you use a mouse?
- What art programs is the majority willing to use?
8 thoughts on “Tutorial Requests”
Live-stream would be awesome, but I think having the vid uploaded in general would be of greatest benefit. I know I’d sit in the live-stream because I’m impatient, lol. Yes it should be voiced, written tags could be supplemental!
If anything, please touch on tablet settings/sensitivity settings. Not sure how to go about this too well.
I use Manga Studio 5 now, but PS, Paint.NET, Gimp, and De-pixed have been my gauntlet of sorts. Looking forward to it!
Hmm… A voiced video with some text (for non-english people with some difficulties to understand english, like me) would be great. I use a Mouse and Photoshop, but tons of people use Tablet and SAI, I see.
hmmm… I prefer it to be written, if some people can not understand the pronunciation at all (like me xDD) and i use tablet and the paint tool sai for draw~
i prefer text too.same reason as elserch above. i use mouse and photoshop.(since i’m not actually an artist but i do design some signboard etc. so in ace i mainly frankenspriting only)
I like 1 or 3 :)
1) I use both ^^. Most of the time mouse cuz I do pixel art and my sister uses my tablet a lot.
2) I use gimp. But I could ask to use photoshop. I could also use Paint Tool Sai, but I use gimp most of the time
I would prefer a written tutorial with a step by step of the making of. A video is a nice thing but I would like with subtitiles since english isn’t my first language.
I use only photoshop and a mouse.
Voice with subtitles e.e
I use mouse, but I want a tablet D:
I think a livestream would be pretty cool. That way folks can join and comment, asking questions if needed.
As for tools, I use a tablet (Samsung S7S) and usually Photoshop or Sketchbook Pro. I do have Sai as well, but I rarely use it.