It’s been a while but since Luna Engine is nearing completion (I say this because we might be missing stuffs) and we do need testers that are dedicated. IF you guys are interested, here are the requirements:
- You need to have Skype.
- You need dropbox, if not, please use my link over here so both of us can get free space.
- You need to have a GUI Mockup to show me that you want to do in Luna Engine. This will be the thing you create in Luna Engine. No, it doesn’t have to be for public. This engine is made specifically for customization. We need to know what we’re lacking to accommodate your needs.
- You must at least know how RMVXAce works by default. E.G. If you are using the default settings, you KNOW that actors won’t have skills right at the beginning and they need to reach a certain level. That’s not a bug.
- You need a lot of free time. I mean it. You should be around and report to me all the issues you encounter and/or if you get stuck. You need to have patience to read the comments.
- If you disappear for 3 days I’m cutting you off. You need to tell me in advance if you need to be gone. If it’s a week, then I probably would have to axe you off. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but since we’re crunching on testing Luna Engine for September release. It’s necessary that the testers are active.
- You need to be using Yami/Yanfly/Kread scripts. No other scripts. Period.
As of now, we can’t make everything compatible with the other scripts. Mostly if they’re tinkering with the graphical stuff. But some technical scripts could be affected too. So far, we haven’t tested Tsukihime/Galv/Mr. Bubble/Molegato but we know most of Victor‘s scripts wouldn’t work.
As much as we want to make all dem scripts compatible, that requires A LOT of time. I might talk to some scripters if they could make their scripts compatible with Luna. Neonblack and Fomar already agreed. So far I’ve seen their stuff works properly and has no issues on the getgo.
If you are still interested, please comment in here and put the email address in your profile, (Like when you leave a comment, pretty sure that’s a requirement) and we can discuss further details. :)