Typhoon Haiyan, one of the most powerful storms ever recorded, entered the Philippines on November 6th and caused devastating damage throughout the region. It was so intense that it is a huge challenge for our country to recover from it.
I decided to do the following for my homeland. Please be patient with me. Here are the benefits everyone will receive for donating.
- I will be doing a personality swap of our existing resources. So it means you can have an arrogant Ralph, a shy Ralph, etc.
- I could finish my VX RTP -> VXAce Conversion faster.
- I’m doing a Let’s Play/Try livestream after the 21st.
- I will be making some sideview sprites based on Vibrato’s and Holder’s (if he give me permission) sprites. This is my personal contribution and based on the RTP. By donating to charities, that will be listed later, and I will create more sprites.
- I will be prioritizing requests from people who donated. All I need is proof which will be detailed below.
Remember that the above resources to be made are for everyone’s use, this is not a commission but an act of good will.
Here are some places that you can donate to. If you pick any of these, Paypal should be able to cover the costs and some such.
What do I need to do?
- Donate to the listed charities above.
- Send me a screenshot/receipt of your donation at my e-mail, visustella[at]gmail.com (at should be @).
- Make sure the title is, “Nessy, I donated!”
- Pick one of the things you saw in my list that you want me to do.
I will be tallying based on the most demand. For example, 15 people donated for sideview and 10 people for Personality swap. I will be doing a sideview sprite first THEN personality swaps. Based on the amount of donations, I will be updating this blog again on how many I can do and such. I will be doing this until the End of December. If I somehow got busy and couldn’t I’ll make it to the target goal, then it will move to January or something. It’s definitely a priority work.
That’s about it! Thank you very much. The people who donated first will get the resources in advance and will be made public a week later. I’m not hopeful but I wish we could reach at least $1000.