So you might be wondering that whenever you use the things said in this blog, it turns to this:
But fret not! I asked a friend of mine (TDS) to help me figure out some things and the like (aka please make this for me~). I was also testing the Rearrange Window from one of my scripts and so on and I faced this problem <_<
So in order to save ourselves from the headache and I asked him one more question and it turned like this!
I hope this is what everyone wanted? I’ll be making a new page soon. But I thought I’ll show this off since it’s a life saver even for me. TDS is running through some convenient stuff for all of us and we have to finalize some things. Hopefully, I can post it soon. ;w;
I haven’t been able to work much but I worked together with Scinaya to help me finish Emily’s portrait. She did the base colors and I edited them a bit to suit the game’s atmosphere. Thank you ‘hun~ :)
But livestream procaster failed me. It hanged when I was waiting for it to extract the video, oops. Well, next time I’ll do it via camtasia and not through livestream. Here’s what I was working on, unless you guys just prefer to see how I color? haha~
I added another page to the Tutorials Section. It’s basically RMVXAce Workarounds with newly added things, like snippets. Nothing big. And just drawing some small things. I was actually done with Naia but then power outage happened and I lost all my progress. Blah.
I was getting tired of the old theme, I mean it was nice and compact but yeah! Hopefully this is easier to navigate since before, people would be confused on how to navigate the menus for some reason. I’ll also update the material page to banners format probably so you guys can just clicky and see which ones are uploaded. Something like that. I’ll get on to it sometime.
Kinda like this:
I wanted to change the background too but I have to upgrade my wordpress to pro so I can change font colors globally. I am disappointed and I don’t have any money :(