A fast and quick tutorial on how to use Pyxel Edit and convert a tileset to single images.
- Download Pyxel Edit.
- Open Pyxel Edit.
- File -> Import -> Import Tiled Image(s). Load the Tileset you want to convert.
- Set the correct Tile Width and Height on the newly opened window.
- Press Import Tiles -> Only Selected Tiles -> All.
- Press Import after you’re done.
- If it’s done correctly, there should be tiles on the right window.
- Press File -> Export -> Export Tileset.
- Check Tiles as separate files
- And then set the path and filename. It will be saved as SAKANOBJ_num* in the video example.
- Press Save and a prompt will appear.
- Press Open Path to see the images!
Now you can use them for Yanfly Doodads or something!