This site contains edited works of RPG Maker resources as well as my own. So there might be a bit of confusion. I will try to be as clear as possible.
- Give Credit
- Unless stated, please credit me as Archeia and please put a link back to this website. It can be in the ReadMe/Game Credits/etc.
- Please read the resource descriptions to see if there’s another artist involved. They will have to be credited as well.
- Send me a copy of your game.
- Do not repost my assets without my consent.
- The only exception is that if it’s for showcasing purposes. Even then, you shouldn’t need to repost all of my assets.
- Do not distribute them in one huge mega download without my consent.
- I rather that you just link to my website.
- Can I use the resources outside RPG Maker?
- If it says it’s from RPG Maker or based on RPG Maker design, you cannot.
- If it says custom or nothing, please contact me first to avoid any legal issues.
- Can I use the resources for commercial works?
- These assets are made exclusively for game development.
- Individual uses for marketing or other purposes/use cases not listed will be a case by case scenario, so feel free to contact me if you have a very specific question.
- I retain ownership of all aspects of the original design and monetizing off these in any way is prohibited. For example, selling them as individual sets or as part of bundles, thus you as a contributor, cannot offer these as individual/set pieces of a commercial pack.
- Can I use your assets for an adult oriented game?
- I am not liable for any destructive behavior that the materials could have caused you, such as, but not limited to, computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user’s head, coma, death, and/or halitosis.
- I am not liable for any court cases that you will find yourself in for improperly using my materials. Please do not involve me in your potential illegal activities.
- I DO NOT support hate messages and child pornography. Do not use my materials for those. Thank you.
- For anything not covered, I reserve the right to adapt to the situation accordingly. Feel free to contact me if you have a specific question.
about editing / modifying the materials
- Can I edit the graphics such as: recoloring, redrawing, etc.
- Absolutely. Just don’t say I did the edits and make sure to mention that the original came from this site.
- Can I make a thread in some forum with my edits?
- Contact me first and show me examples of your work in an email. We can discuss afterwards.
Can i submit graphics based on your work?
- Totally! Just contact me first please.
- Password to view the download page is my favorite RPG Maker character.
- Hint: Actor 1-1 of RPG Maker VX.